Electrical shock injures workers at King of Prussia Mall

The following is a worthwhile short article considering that accidental injuries together with first-aid actually are a normal part of each and every day with respect to driving your company …

An electrical shock injured two construction workers at the King of Prussia Mall in Montgomery County on Monday. The workers were hurt shortly before 7:30 a.m. when they accidentally cut a 13,000-volt, 200-amp cable, police said. One worker, a 36-year-old man, was found to be unresponsive on the ground. Emergency responders performed CPR and used an automated external defibrillator (AED) to ……Electrical shock injures workers at King of Prussia Mall

Those that determined this particular article worthwhile or even beneficial don’t hesitate to share this and you may possibly be very much interested in the blog posts and articles we have now highlighted underneath …

Further Posts:

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s